Right now there are 10 items on Amazon DE

Online shops offers:
FragranceNet.com 2 items for 26.64 - 32.49 USD
FragranceX.com EUR 2 items for 31.24 - 38.09 EUR
FragranceX.com 2 items for 36.89 - 44.99 USD
allbeauty.com 1 product for 38.75 GBP
StrawberryNET.com EUR 1 product for 57.00 EUR
View products...

I have it I had it I want it love like dislike winter spring summer fall day night Total people voted: 512 female 25- 25+
male 25- 25+

I have it: 451 I had it: 196 I want it: 266 My signature: 6

main accords fresh spicy aromatic woody balsamic powdery Pictures Santos de Cartier Cartier for men PicturesSantos de Cartier Cartier for men Pictures

Santos is the first fragrance for men by the jeweler house of Cartier. This is an elegant fragrance for colder weather or for evening. The base notes are galbanum, carnation, neroli, patchouli and sandalwood. The attractive packaging has the warm colour of dark amber that suggests the pleasures of Orient. The perfume was launched in 1981.

Perfume rating: 4.08 out of 5 with 512 votes.

Perfume Pyramid

Top Notes
Lavender Juniper Berries Basil Lemon Verbena Bergamot

Middle Notes
Rosemary Nutmeg Pepper Vetiver Geranium

Base Notes
Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Coconut Vanilla Cedar

Main Notes According to Your Votes

Longevity

drag slider to vote

User votes
poor 8  
weak 3  
moderate 30  
long lasting 55  
very long lasting 32  

Sillage

drag slider to vote

User votes
soft 16  
moderate 70  
heavy 44  
enormous 27  

This perfume reminds me of   speedmasterid #F5DEB3;"/> Santos Concentrée12 no yes Spicy for Him2 no yes

Advertisement

Santos de Cartier Fragrance Reviews

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

Beautiful scent. High quality & nuanced, subtle, long lasting and doesn't contain that 'retired' smell; still holds up as an original & unique fragrance.

Sep
2017 Smells_Good
Smells_Good

If I close my eyes, I can see my Grandfather, with his strongly brewed and very sweet mug of coffee, sitting on the porch with his rolled tobacco between his tar stained fingers, drawing in and exhaling his cloud of fumes. Other times he may be passionately retelling an adventure from a bygone era or cracking a joke with his sarcastic sense of humor that you never really knew if the joke was on you.

About 5 years ago I found a miniature 4ml bottle amongst my Uncles belongings (Gramps son), which he'd left behind in a box. I put it away thinking he may come back for it but never did.

Tonight, while moving things about I came across the bottle and dabbed the tiniest amount on the top of my hand as I was already wearing Miss Dior.

I don't know what I smell, all I know is that this is what my Grandpa smelled like. It smells soo familiar that it takes me right back, as though Grandpa has never left this earth. It smells exactly the way I remember, on the collar of his shirts and church suit jackets, his pillows. I use to love wrapping myself up in his big stately mahogany bed, which stood in the most Northern room so would be drenched in sun all day. You would fall asleep in the warmth of the sun, with this scent in your nose. Even his leather bag, wallet and his tobacco bag would have an air of this scent around it. Do I smell Leather? Tobacco? Coffee? Sunshine? Or is just my extremely vivid memory scent of Gramps?

Whatever the notes are, it is exactly as I remember Gramps. Wise, caring, comforting, warm and charming.

Sep
2017 Shelleyan
Shelleyan

I finished my bottle of Santos a few days ago and ordered a new one online. When I received it, I thought I had been sent a fake as the bottle looked completely different. To my utter dismay, I discovered that the scent has been reformulated. While previous "adjustments" differed from the original only moderately, the latest reformulation has made some rather drastic changes. Santos now appears less complex, sort of watered down. Longevity and silage are also greatly reduced. On my skin there's a slightly synthetic vibe that's never been there before. I've been using Santos since it was launched in the 80s and still love it... but the latest reformulation has killed off this old masterpiece. If you - like me - love Santos, start hunting around for the old / vintage bottles. The vintage version (= original Santos from the 80s) was sold in transparent brown glass bottles and refills for the metal frame. The 1st reformulation came in smooth black bottles with a cap. The 2nd reformulation was sold in black bottles with incorporated atomiser (i.e. no detachable cap). The 3rd and most recent reformulation comes in grooved black bottles with a detachable cap. For a luxury brand like Cartier, the bottle looks surprisingly cheap, which is why at first I thought I had been sold a fake. Avoid the 3rd reformulation and go for the original or the 1st / 2nd reformulation.

Jul
2017 arinousheh
arinousheh

masterpiece

Apr
2017 elegantpasha
elegantpasha

Today im wearing this fragrance and i have to say just this: I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT..... The Santos im wearing is the vintage one, i have a brand new bottle of 1990 vintage santos and the smell is amazing, its like a fine Louis XIII Cognac on my skin..... The smell of multimillionaires and i have to agree with one of the comments below, one spray and you are transported to the Concorde Lounge...........

Apr
2017 pronose
pronose

awesome scent even reformulated remain a great and a very unique scent by cartier! maybe the best ever made by cartier!

Apr
2017 cytherian
cytherian

Sandalwood is still one of my most favorite notes. I cannot get enough of it. And it's just astounding how many fragrance variations can be made with sandalwood in the base.

I thought I'd wrapped it all up when I found D&G By Man and Gucci Envy. But then a vintage bottle of Santos de Cartier fell in my lap. This is the dressed up version with brushed silver metal casing and gold accents secured with flush faux screws. The very high end luxury presentation in Remy Martin like padded red faux leather box does not disappoint for what is inside.

Sandalwood and lavender go so well together. Add on some peppery spices, herbs, richness from amber, patchouli, vetiver, and a little sweetness of coconut and vanilla, and something magical happens. Bold and beautiful. I sampled the recent version and it's so sad what Cartier did to it. Definitely make a point of trying the vintage if you can.

Fragrance 9.2 / Value 8.5

Apr
2017 joenick68
joenick68

I have always pictured this fragrance as a must dress up cologne, since is very classy and formal scent, but I haven't worn it in a long time since I don't dress up as much as I used too so I had to wear it today with my sport clothes, jeans and long sleeve winter t-shirt, and I am glad I did, I am enjoying it.
Longevity and sillage are not an issue for me as the reviewer below, my bottle is fairly new but still is the one with the cap on it. I have the Concentree version with the new bottle design but that I am not wearing today, and when I had, I did notice some difference on the fragrance itself, I could totally say that has been reformulated.

Jan
2017 giangibus
giangibus

This review is for the current 2015 formulation. Santos de Cartier is a real stunning fragrance, so rich, deep and comforting, the opening is absolutely gorgeous and it makes me wanna scream "Wow!" but after 20-30 minutes I noticed that it becomes a skin scent. Despite this it lasts long on my skin and If I wash my skin with hot water it seems to reactivate. Has anyone noticed this?

Jan
2017 guest_
guest_

An update on Santos from previous post. I was recently in a Saks Fifth Ave store in a mall that carried Santos De Cartier. Apparently the tester I smelled is the most recent formulation. I smelled the bottle with a gold metal face at the top which is the Concentree version. When I sprayed it on a test strip and smelled it I was so excited. This is indeed the essence of the original vintage Santos we all remember from the 80's. I can assume the non-Concentree is likewise. I can attest that there was clearly a formulation that was NOT Santos. It must have been changed to reflect the original captivating, unique fragrance of 1981. The notes posted in Fragrantica for current formulation are not accurate IMO. Can't be right. The fragrance is so herbal, spicy, woody, malty and green. I bought the Concentree 3.4 ml on line for only $29.00. I only hope Cartier will not reformulate this rich, exotic masterpiece ever again. I don't know of any fragrance that gives this hard-to-describe impression. It's just plain unique. The original Must De Cartier was the same way. Obsession came along later and IMO copied it's essence from it, but more potent.

Jan
2017 scentury
scentury

I had a sample bottle of this aeons ago, and it smells complex and spicy. Comparable to Calvin Klein Man (sadly discontinued, IMO, the BEST Ck men's fragrance).
There's a naphthalene - like quality in the vintage formulation that is decidedly absent in the recent version. However, the new version seems rather "incomplete" when compared with the vintage formulation.
Lavender, juniper, verbena starts with a bang. Basil, pepper, nutmeg and vetiver joins the party after 15 minutes.The drydown has amber, sandalwood patchouli and vanilla.
On me it lasts 4 to 5 hours. Can be used for the office. 9/10.

Dec
2016 Shelleyan
Shelleyan

Santos de Cartier is an old love of mine. I received my first bottle in 1986 and instantly fell in love. Back then it was still possible to buy refills for the silver and gold metal frame, which has long since been discontinued. Today, three reformulations later (the original bottle was made of transparent brown glass, the first reformulation came in a black bottle with a cap and the latest version is sold in a black bottle without a cap), Santos is still easily recognisable but no longer smells exactly the same as 30 years ago. I was lucky enough to find a refill for my frame on the internet and have compared the original Santos with the current reformulation. The latter is very long-lasting compared to the original but smells a little synthetic. Still, it's a refined fragrance that I cannot recommend enough. I no longer wear it as assiduously as in the past (when it used to be my signature scent, i.e. the only scent I wore) but when I do I always get complimented. If you're looking for a sophisticated scent that goes well with a suit, give Santos a try. It's classy and stands out because hardly anyone uses it these days. In my opinion Santos and the original Must de Cartier pour femme are the best Cartier fragrances. All their newer concoctions pale in comparison.

Dec
2016 ralopa
ralopa

It has some resemblance with Azzaro pour Homme and Ralph Laurent Polo Green, especially with the Azzaro.

The most strange thing is I don't detect much oakmoss in the current formula, maybe I should grab a vintage next time.

Rating: 7.5-8.0/10 for the current formula .

Dec
2016 Rerik
Rerik

Santos (the mid age version with the cap) is a creamy winter fragrance. It´s delicious.
On my skin I get vanilla-coconut-amber and after a lot of hours it dries down masculine with a lot of pachouly and oakmoss (even if it´s not listed).
Long lasting, good smelling gourmand.
Only to be used in cold weather.
Great night fragrance.
Complements their square watches line in the best way.

Dec
2016 MDL77
MDL77

I love colognes, wear many different ones and is difficult for me to find one I strongly dislike, I think I can count them with the fingers of one hand. This is one of them. To me this is revoltingly offensive, loud, chemical smelling. I find it smelling like combination of scented pesticide, gasoline and some very cheap cologne on the dry down. And the worst part is that it simply last no matter what, which is usually an amazing quality in a fragrance, and rare for soft performing Cartier, but this one just wont go away. This is not safe by any means to wear around people you aren't sure they will tolerate it. On the other hand, if you want to use it as repellent for annoying people, it'll probably work wonders.

Nov
2016 gelo999
gelo999

Santos is a fragrance of style more typical of the 70's than the 80's, due mainly to that marked aromatic accent produced by herbs united on the one hand to the Bergamot, on the other to the pepper and finally to the lavender . All of the 71 YSL Pour Homme style or 74 Loewe pour Homme style and similar fresh and classic cut fragrances.

However, my favorite part comes with drying:
Many woods with predominance of a creamy sandalwood with a point of coconut, patchouli, a hint of amber and a sweet light touch contributed by the rich vanilla that reminds me for moments to the wonderful Samsara.

I say light sweet that has nothing to do with gourmand since it does not look anything like a dessert but rather a complex aroma of rather oriental meanings.

I tried at the time the Santos without reformulating and the current one. I have to say unrecognizable to each other. The one of now has a moderate duration and smooth stela with much lower and poor qualities, and although the aroma keeps a certain resemblance, it lacks the soul of the classic. RIP

Rating: 8

Nov
2016 TAUFIK76
TAUFIK76

What a feeling!

Nov
2016 Greco
Greco

Starts with a burst of green freshness and dries down to a creamy woody scent with a touch of amber similar to the amber of Karl Lagerfeld Classic
Really nice scent

Oct
2016 trippy
trippy

the vintage version was an oakmoss beast fougere, the reform version is a plain waste of money, just a skinscent....

Oct
2016 Marco Chau
Marco Chau

Vintage Santos de Cartier is a totally different scent comparing to the later and current reformulations. On the back of my vintage tester, Santos is a woody spicy blend with Galbanum, Neroli, Cumin, Clove, Cedrewood and Patchouli. I blind bought a later reformulated (July 2011 batch) one couple years ago and I was quite disappointed.

Oct
2016 Loewengel
Loewengel

Wow!!! I couldn't remember how this fragrance smelled. Just a few times, in the mid 80, I had the chance. I was in my teens back then and a neighbor's boyfriend used to wear Santos. I found out because he took the bottle with him while visiting my neighbor. 30 years later, I had the chance to smell it again in a deparment store and felt like a flashback. Suddenly, I turned back into that teenager at my friend's. Why don't they make this kind of perfumes anymore? Dark, smoky, leathery and elegant. Made me think of a classy man in his 40 wearing an expensive suit, I perceived some spices and woods, and even when smoky, kind of wet at the same time. This is a portent master piece. Santos is the elegant mistery saint of perfumery.

Sep
2016 milancelisac
milancelisac

I think Fragrantica team should update their galleries, including this one as these flasks are no longer on sale. It wouldn't hurt to to that just so the people wouldn't get confused. Just a thought..

Sep
2016 no-fi
no-fi

Santos de Cartier sure is one capricious fragrance. It starts off scary as all hell, then transforms into a finely attired gentleman with flowers at your door.

I bought Santos blind, and the first blast was one of the most frightening smells I'd ever encountered. Dark, unrelenting, abrasive - I couldn't make sense of what I was smelling. I thought it was horrid. But then the dry down came, and something magical happened - all the notes started singing in perfect, luxurious harmony.

I now think of Santos as a spicier, woodier cousin of Chanel's classic scent from the same year, Antaeus, but without the castoreum note that makes Antaeus such a warm, animalic delight. It opens with a pungent blast of pepper, lavender, spices, and a very dirty patchouli note, which is almost as skanky as the unrelenting patchouli in Zino Davidoff. Thankfully, the abrasive opening soon gives way to a warm heart of woods, amber and subtle geranium, which helps to tone down the patchouli. The warmth also provides contrast to the lingering pepper, which finds its purpose as a spicy counterpoint to the earthy base notes. Longevity is excellent and projection is appropriately moderate.

Overall, Santos is a remarkable masculine fragrance that stands as one of the greats of its era alongside Kouros and Antaeus. Trust me - it's well worth persevering through the terrifying opening. This one is a true Jekyll and Hyde.

Jul
2016 rakan1985
rakan1985

scent : 7/10
sillage : 8/10
longevity :8/10
100% night fragrance
old-school fragrance

May
2016 robespierre_1789
robespierre_1789

To all the lawyers of l'oreal, p&g, coty acting here on Fragrantica: For God sake! Stop fooling us with stupid reasons for justifying the watering the fragrances (IFRA regulations, changing that intervened in the tastes/habits of the customers)! There are a lot of fragrances made by Jacques Bogart, Oscar dela Renta, Ted Lapidus, Lomani and many more that have tremendous strenght and projection! Jacques Bogart, Oscar dela Renta, Ted Lapidus, Lomani do not obey the same regulations?

May
2016 Jer
Jer

Most everyone by now knows most fragrances eventually get reformulated due to silly environmental allergen compliance and/or governmental restrictions on certain ingrediants. I remember when Santos first came out along with Must de Cartier for women. I smelled them in a magazine scratch and sniff and was completely overwhelmed at the unique opulance and oriental vibe they both gave me. And the look of the bottles added to the elegance and "expensive" feel--though they were not really that costly. It is my estimation that the reformulation of Santos is the WORST reformulation of any men's fragrance. If you could smell the original Santos compared to today's version yu would know what I mean. You may like the current version, and that's fine. The original was one-of-a-kind to be sure. I'm glad they changed the bottle with the reformulation. The original smoky ambery glass bottle said it all.

May
2016 Trijumf
Trijumf

Gentle juice with kind of powdery vibe in projection. Pleasing, yet pungent but warm expression of tones. For all ocasions where you want to leave an impression of gentleman. Everclassic one.

I wonder what just a hint of cinnamon would do here.

10/10

Apr
2016 FruitDiet
FruitDiet

Santos is a dry spice hairy Playgirl centerfold bush masterpiece. It makes me feel like I'm Tony Iommi circa 1986. Woof.

Mar
2016 guest_
guest_

Vintage Santos was one of my true loved ones in the eighties. Creamy spicy sandalwood. I never previously smelled a fragrance that special. Very elegant.

Feb
2016 simon.edwards
simon.edwards

Considering this came out in '81, its not bad - reminded me of Kouros, though without the oomph and less-talc. There are similarities in the base notes (amber / vanilla), perhaps that's it. The dry-down is also much sweeeter than Kouros. Its certainly different that anything else currently available from Cartier. Projection and longevity are both moderate in my opinion.

Jan
2016 nada
nada

it is classy incense fragrance. I am considering between Pasha and this one to share between me and my husband..

Oct
2015 DAYDREAMING
DAYDREAMING

This is my all time favorite cologne. Saying that it's classy is an understatement.I discovered Santos De Cartier back in 1988.YSL Kouros and Jazz,Puig's Quorum,and Givenchy's Xeryus,Drakkar Noir,were among my favorites.And then I sampled Santos De Carier at Nordstroms. I was blown away! Nothing smelled this good to me. It was classy,and definitely unique.I would categorize this as a slightly fresh,woody spicy scent,suitable for fall/winter weather,even the begining of Spring.

Now back then I was working as a jewelry salesman in a high end mall.I wore suits, like everyone else did,if you were a man.And this was in all the stores,not just ours.Santos was perfect.It didn't project as hard like Kouros or Quorum.But nevertheless,projection was not a problem.Kouros,Quorum,and a few others I have will enter the room before you do,and linger for twenty minutes after you leave!I'm usually not bad at describing scents.I believe I have a good nose and have been collecting cologne for over thirty years now.But Santos is one that you just have to smell for yourself. There's really nothing like it. I have both the EDT and the Concentree versions. I also have the second generation reformulation edt.I find the newer,current version a little better.It's a bit deeper,darker,and spicier.But if you like this scent,and yet you find it a bit strong,then go for the first refomulated version.You can still find them on Ebay.I do like the top notes a little better on that version.They seem a bit brighter,not as rounded,and they project more.But it doesn't last as long.And the heart is much lighter.

Now the concentree starts off a litlle more dense and I'd say slighly more bitter than the Edt.This is in both the first and second reformulation.The newer version has the metal plate on the bottle.
If you have both Dior Homme Intense,and the 2014 Parfum then you will have an idea of the differences between the Edt and the concentree versions of Santos.

But for me,all these years have gone by,and nothing has impressed me like Santos.It's smooth,classy,elegant,and the women I've known have all like it much more than the other power scents of this era.This juice is masculine,but not "macho".It's a gentlemans scent.If you lack class,have a foul mouth and no manners,this probably is not for you.I wouldn't say this is a formal scent, for suits and tux's only,but it leans more that way than a clubbing scent,thats for sure.If you're a newbie collector then Santos De Cartier is a must try.And the great thing now is that it is relatively cheap.Way back in the late 80's it was a hundred bucks for the 3.3 oz size. I got mine on Ebay for under thirty five shipped. Another classic that's real cheap is Alfred Sung Homme. You can find this at Marshalls dirt cheap. I mention this because Sung is closer to Santos than probably any other classy elegant cologne that I've come across. But they're still entirely different.

Oct
2015 theo.sudarja
theo.sudarja

Tested on paper strip.

Manly

Green scent overall.
Open with Cologne scent.
Bitter.

Would I bought it: yes this is manly

Oct
2015 Oslo-fjord
Oslo-fjord

I picked up my new Santos Concentree bottle today. I love this fragrance. Masculine, classy, and very elegant. I think you must wear a chic attire when wearing this scent. At least a white iron shirt, and polished leather shoes. I think this is one of the best 80ies scent, along with Antaeus and Kouros. Some will say this is a "old man" scent. In my opinion it's more about personal style. With the right attire, attitude and style, I think guys from 20 and up can pull it off. It will give you a very manly,classy aura. In comparition with the regular edt, I prefer the Concentree. It last longer,and it seems better blended. Longevity : Very good. Sillage: Moderate.
-A timeless elegant scent for classy gentlemen. Thumbs up!

Oct
2015 hyperfluff
hyperfluff

I smelled this on a perfume salesman just a few years back, he was in his mid-late 20's (same age as me), and I asked him what it was because he smelled incredible, kind of old-school but in the best way possible, elegant and very manly. He told me 'Santos', directed me to a tester bottle, and I made a mental note to introduce this scent to the future man in my life. It reeks of class, wealth, suaveness and masculine power, but in a very warm, sexy attractive way, not cold and snobby or daddy-ish. I even love it on my own skin...the opening is overwhelming, but the drydown is just pure bliss, rich, deep and woodsy with lashings of green, floral, spice and alot of smooth, decadent warmth, it gets abit sweeter in the drydown which I love. I recommend it for the sophisticated, cultured men in their late 20's and older. Santos may require some elegance and maturity to pull off, but that doesn't mean it's just a fragrance for dads and middle-aged bachelors! Wear it on date night coupled with a strong, take-charge attitude and watch your lady swoon.

Sep
2015 Endymion
Endymion

Out of all the dark manly male perfumes of the 80's like Zino, Azzaro, Antaeus, Trussardi etc., this is my favourite, this is the best for me!
I have the vintage original formula but was afraid that it's a very mature, too serious perfume, but once when I was around 30, I wore it for a date. Some hours later my date asked me what was my perfume and I started to explain myself that it's the first time I wear it and I know it's too old manish. But it came out that my date loved it! It's not old smelling, yet it has an old school vibe for it's not sweet and fresh, however Santos is very well composed, natural, it really smells like a perfume and not like some food, pastry or candy.
To whom I recommend? Anyone and everyone! :) It smells marvellous, manly but not brutal (like Kouros which I adore too), it's the real "gentle"man ;)
My words are for the vintage formulation, never tried any recent reformulations.

Ps. always felt like it's a coffee perfume, somehow I sense coffee from the symphony of the notes, yet it doesn't contain coffee note, strange :)

Sep
2015 robespierre_1789
robespierre_1789

@Dsun: You are insulting our intelligence with your allegations regarding sandalwood's extinction.Please note:
1. There are artificial ingredients that compose nowadays the idea of sandalwood.
2. Cartier Inc is a trademark owned by L'Oreal.
3. So good night and sleep well, no-one is going to cut a single tree in order to provide sandalwood oil to you!

Jun
2015 badri
badri

The new version of Santos ( new bottle)
is hugely better than the prior versions ,

and is close to the original "vintage" Santos in terms of smell ,
with less projection but still can give you good longevity

I like it

Apr
2015 joenick68
joenick68

I am wearing the left over from my old bottle from the 90's. I got a couple new ones, the regular version and the concentree, just to compare them. The regular version, comes in the exactly same bottle, not the one with the new design, and it smells closer to my old bottle from the 90"s, the concentree version with the new bottle design with the golden finish smells more different, but still I can say is one of the fragrances that has kept most of its feature notes after the reformulation. I normally picture wearing this when you dress up but I dared to wear it today in sport clothes and jeans, so far a complement has come. I still like it a lot. better for cold days.

Mar
2015 DSun
DSun

I bought the new Santos because I'm going to experiment with it. When I got my first whiff of it at a store downtown, immediately noticeable that what once was a leathery amber is now aldehydic--albeit a good one. I feel it could use a little more oakmoss and absolutely needs sandalwood. So, I'm going to try and reconstitute it using synthetic materials because I don't think they fooled around with the ingredients that much.

I feel for those who miss the old Santos, but sandalwood is near extinction. Would you really cut down the remaining trees just to smell good? All the same, Cartier Inc should have just discontinued the brand instead of using these bait-and-switch tactics to sell a new product. They could have marketed it on its own because it does have legs. I like this new one. The product, not the marketing.

Feb
2015 AZJeff
AZJeff

I like this fragrance. I wouldn't want to wear it all the time. I only got a sample to try out in the past. I just used it up today. The opening of this is a little strong at first and smells like some woman's perfume from years ago that went bad.(maybe my vial sample went rancid.) Afterwards it gets better and better. It smells sweet but not too much with woods. During the final stages of the dry down is the best because it has a tropical scent which is caused by the "Coconut" note. I really picture wearing this at night in the summer at clubs, casinos etc. This is one of the few fragrances where the "coconut" note really stands out for me.:)

Jan
2015 houstcs
houstcs

I was impressed with the opening and heart, but the dry down was not good on me. Smelled of dusty carpet.

Nov
2014 IngSoc274
IngSoc274

Reminds me a lot of Old Spice, but smells somewhat better and lasts somewhat longer. Concluding incense in Cartier is missing in Old Spice. These are brothers, although not identical twins, they have much in common.

Oct
2014 zerby
zerby

I've been wearing Santos for a long time. This past Saturday, I was at Mall Of America. I went to A&W in the food court. I was paying for my drink & the gal ringing me up said. "You Smell Nice" I had just ran out. I need another bottle.

Sep
2014 Casavulva
Casavulva

I wore Santos as my signature in the late 80s, and the version of that time was a fantastic fragrance. Never got so many compliments neither before or after.

Todays formula is not the same. The only thing better is the classy bottle, but the vintage used to come with a leather "bag" to dress the bottle in, which I liked.

My new version starts with a blast of fresh herbs and some bergamot. Then the fragrance morphs gradually towards a strong and spicyoriental/chyperish base. Here oakmoss plays a part (it is listed on the box, but not on this page). A note that I do not remember well in the vintage is coconut, who starts to dominate after a while. Castoreum used to be important in the vintage, but it is not listed on my new box.

My new purchase is unfortunately a little unbalanced, so a full review and verdict is not fair. But I think I can say with confidence that Santos is not what it used to be. Several key elements in the vintage have also been banned or restricted by IFRA.

Vintage: 9,5/10
Todays: 6/10?

Aug
2014 Monsieur Aramis
Monsieur Aramis

Vintage: 4,5 from 5 - current formulation: 3 from 5. I remember that Santos has been one of the most expensive men's fragrances in the 80ies - and one of the best. I wore it only for special occasions like New Year with Mahler's 1st symphony, or Christmas (also means preferably in winter), and rated it close to my personal favorites. Then they screwed it up. The new version has lost the vintage's smooth but powerful aromatic flavor, the noble roundness of amber, sandalwood and leather, instead these warm notes, they added harsh odd, pepper and something like preserving agent. Still a good fragrance, but completely lost the particular expression of the vintage.
Another example that the word "VINTAGE" IS A QUALITY FEATURE in perfume world!

Aug
2014 ezequiel91
ezequiel91

Finally I was lucky enough to get a real vintage after shave,1992. My god what a beast of smell. It's the most crude odor you can get on fragrances. It's just a piece of a log laying in the forest, to knock down any animal or a barbarian that attacks you.... Even thougher than Yatagan, my holy grail. This is the scent that Superman wore??? Not sillage, but enough to enjoy it for your self. 10/10 for those who love make fragrances. Sweet, but never on the women side. Go for the vintage!!!!

Jun
2014 Houdini4
Houdini4

Okay so I was REALLY late to the party on this one only by 30 odd years but I've finally tried Santos de Cartier.
I don't know why really? I think it's because despite being aware of their fragrance pedigree, I'd never really noticed Cartier fragrances in stores until the era of Roadster and the like.
What an interesting fragrance, many commenting about the reformulation. (which obviously I'm not aware of) Speaking objectively I think the new version is great and if it's a pale shadow of the original then it must've been something really special back in the day.
I got a peppery, lavender and coffee vibe from this fragrance sandalwood, cedar and vanilla are prominent and I even get a hint of coconut too.
I've not smelled anything like this before...truly unique but still has a dated feel possibly because of the geranium and carnation notes which were commonplace in many men's 70's 80's fragrances...I don't know?
I did get a fleeting resemblance to a couple of fragrances from perfumers I admire...just in mood rather than anything else, obviously Santos de Cartier predates them all by a long way.
Dior Eau Noire by Francis Kurkdjian (coffee/lavender) and Prada Luna Rossa extreme (pepper/amber/lavender) by Daniella Andrier.
Anyway, longevity is good not too heavy or invasive in projection terms I really like this fragrance a lot.

Mar
2014 Cardenal Mendoza
Cardenal Mendoza

Santos de Cartier CONCENTREE (named in homage to the famous Brazilian Aviator, Alberto Santos Dumont) is a Masterclass in male perfumery; it's rich complexity is both beautiful and captivating through its multiple stages of evolution. It opens as a top-end Classic/powerhouse: sharp, clean, aromatic, herbal and overwhelmingly masculine; then takes the Oriental path with heavy spice, dark patchouli, woody resinous notes and a sensual, sexy smoky feel that is intoxicating and empowering (this gentle smoky feel remains throughout the scent life); then moving into Gourmand territory, it seduces with buttery syrupy amber (like CK Obsession but more classy and refined), with subtle undertones of almond cake, bitter caramel, dried fruit and vanilla pods; before finally settling into a gorgeously elegant, masculine, sensual Musk scent. This is a breath-taking, powerful and very sensual fragrance, a Masterpiece... the finest of the fine... Like a Rolls Royce automobile or a Cartier watch, this scent is in a class of its own... Perfection...

Mar
2014 mossyoakpenn
mossyoakpenn

The following review is really for my notes only, its very brief and leaves out a ton of details. Im just typing something that I remember each by. Im sure I will disrespect someones favorite fragrance too.

Peppery floral with some CK Obsession amber mixing in later on. Very masculine. Very nice!

Mar
2014 matty64
matty64

It's true, the reformulation is but a memory of the original from 1981. I remember smelling this in 1984, when the bottle came in a maroon colored leather pouch. Oh, I so miss the good old days. Could it be that 30 year's is but a fleeting moment? Yep.

Dec
2013 samsara82
samsara82

Dear Readers,

This fragrance is seductive ,assertive and elegant with its aromatic mysterious chic male scent that's is so sexy without being all over you nose and creating headaches.

this is very good gentlemen's fragrance that I have admired on alot of men for years but a shamed that Santos by Cartier doesn't fancy me as much as I did him.

I tried over the years from teenage years to now, I was very hopeful me and Santos will work out but no, the chemistry of my body brought out the sweeter side of it that looking at Fragantica solved the mystery note, it was Coconut !

Yes a very suave scent of coconut ,it isn't bad at all smelled very suave and sweet but its not what I had in mind so I took the hint me and Santos will never be but I will always admire the scent on other men who can pull it off this very sophisticated male scent, MMmmmmMMm.

Dec
2013 robespierre_1789
robespierre_1789

Dear citizens of Fragrantica,
A murder took place right under our noses: The mighty, the wonderful, the symbol of manhood and richness, the brave of the braves, the legendary Santos the Great has been killed. I found the killer - it has a name - GREED, a forename - CHARLATAN and also a nickname - REFORMULATION.
Dear citizens of Fragrantica,
Let's mourn like true men Santos the Great and say: May He rest in peace!

Dec
2013 tgnetz
tgnetz

My grandmother gave me a bottle of this a couple years ago after my grandfather passed away. This was new in the box and appears to be an original formulation. The box was a nice red leather case with a felt-like lining where the bottle went.

I am a fan of many variety of scents, with a particular affinity for vintage and "classic" scents and found this one to be amazing. The top notes of juniper and basil are strong while the citrus ones seem to be secondary. This fragrance has a nice classic herbal aroma as it dries down and its woody, musky base lasts for hours.

I have not tried the newer formula of this and after experiencing the original would fear that it faces the fate of so many other fragrances that are a shadow of their former selves.

Nov
2013 Bbjr
Bbjr

By a stroke of luck I found a vintage bottle of this today. It's really great stuff but it's almost identical to Caron L3. I almost can't believe the resemblance.

Nov
2013 joao carlos
joao carlos

Perfume clássico. Mais elogiado que muitos perfumes modernos.Muito gostoso de usar.

Oct
2013 Oslo-fjord
Oslo-fjord

Make sure to get the Concentree version. It's great! -The regular? Not so great...

Oct
2013 Finisterle
Finisterle

Anybody can swoon with delight over this ultimate 80s elegance. One spray and you are in the Concorde lounge. Wherever you are going, you are already half way to heaven.

But the Santos made today is not the Santos of when going was great. It is much flatter and lacks the full bodied elegance of the original. I think people have a right to know that this fragrance sadly lives in 2013, not in 1985.

It is possible that the new version will please you but you really should try it before you buy it. Especially if you are an older fellow who wants to come back to this fragrance.

Sep
cartier men

Cartier Men's Watches Review

We provide information and reviews around the best Mens Cartier watches - styles, prices, where you can buy.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cartier Midsize W51012Q4 Tank Francaise Stainless Steel and 18K Gold Watch

Cartier Midsize W51012Q4 Tank Francaise Stainless Steel and 18K Gold Watch

Find everything you need to stock your Cartier Midsize W51012Q4 Tank Francaise Stainless Steel and 18K Gold Watch. Perfect with casual or formal attire, the Tank Francaise features a simple yet luxurious two-tone construction. Designed for men and women, this striking timepiece from Cartier is made with the finest materials, including a stainless steel and 18-karat gold bracelet and a stainless steel 25-millimeter case and bezel. Protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire window, the square white dial features a date calendar at three o'clock, along with black hand indicators and Roman-numeral hour markers. Powered by Cartier's own Calibre 175A Swiss-quartz movement, the Francaise is water resistant to 99 feet.

Read the story & more in Cartier Midsize W51012Q4 Tank Francaise Stainless Steel and 18K Gold Watch

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Review # Cartier Men's W7100015 Calibre de Cartier Silver Opaline Dial Watch

Cartier Men's W7100015 Calibre de Cartier Silver Opaline Dial Watch

Review on Cartier Men's W7100015 Calibre de Cartier Silver Opaline Dial Watch Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed bezel. Silver opaline dial with luminous hands and Roman numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display appears at the 3 o'clock position. Small seconds sub-dials. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Steel with a faceted blue synthetic spinel crown. Case diameter: 42 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters/ 100 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, calendar. Dress watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Cartier Calibre de Cartier Silver Dial St

Toagle

tiffany washington dc
tiffany and co replica
tiffany washington dc

tiffiny

Tiffany Style Table Lamps

Free Shipping and Free Returns* on our best-selling Tiffany style table lamps. Add upscale elegance to your home with features such as handmade designs with art glass, classic Mission styling and more.

Filter by: Finish
  • Black
  • Brass - Antique Brass
  • Bronze
  • Designer Finish
  • Glass
  • Gold
  • Hand Painted
  • Natural Iron
  • Silver
  • Walnut
  • White
  • Wood
Color
  • Black
  • Blue
  • Brown
  • Gold
  • Gray
  • Green
  • Multi-Color
  • Naturals
  • Orange
  • Pink
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Silver
  • White - Ivory
  • Yellow
Usage
  • Bedroom
  • Dining Room
  • Living - Family Room
  • Office
Type
  • Accent
  • Art Glass
  • Art Shade
  • Buffet Lamps
  • Energy Efficient
  • LED
  • Lamp Sets
  • Metal
  • Pull Chain
  • Table Top Torchiere
  • Task - Reading
  • Torchiere
  • With Night Light
Price afznvsrp. tiffany sunglasses
  • $25 - $49.99
  • $50 - $99.99
  • $100 - $199.99
  • $200 - $499.99
  • $500 - $999.99
Brand
  • Cal Lighting
  • Dale Tiffany
  • Dimond
  • Franklin Iron Works
  • Kathy Ireland
  • Lite Source
  • Quoizel
  • Regency Hill
  • Robert Louis Tiffany
  • Tiffany Color Plus
Height
  • 20 in. or less
  • 21 in. - 25 in.
  • 26 in. - 30 in.
  • 31 in. - 35 in.
  • 36 in. and up
Specials Most Popular Free Shipping Free Shipping and Free Returns Quick Ship Sale On Sale Daily Sales Clearance Items
216 results Blossoming Leaf and Vine Bronze Tiffany Table LampBlossoming Leaf and Vine Bronze Tiffany Table Lamp $159.95 Sale
Save $40.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This More Options Robert Louis Tiffany Alfred Mission Tiffany Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Alfred Mission Tiffany Table Lamp $199.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Mission Square Art Glass and Bronze Table LampMission Square Art Glass and Bronze Table Lamp $99.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Jewel Tone Tiffany Style Art Glass Iron Base Table LampJewel Tone Tiffany Style Art Glass Iron Base Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $50.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Art Glass Mission Night Light Table LampArt Glass Mission Night Light Table Lamp $129.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Franklin Iron Works Wrought Iron Tiffany-Style Table LampFranklin Iron Works Wrought Iron Tiffany-Style Table Lamp $129.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Mission Prairie Table Lamp by Robert Louis TiffanyMission Prairie Table Lamp by Robert Louis Tiffany $129.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Tropical Birds Robert Louis Tiffany Table LampTropical Birds Robert Louis Tiffany Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Budding Branch Robert Louis Tiffany Table LampBudding Branch Robert Louis Tiffany Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Drake Mission Collection Tiffany Style Nightlight Table LampDrake Mission Collection Tiffany Style Nightlight Table Lamp $199.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Prairie Style 20" High Pillar Accent Table LampPrairie Style 20" High Pillar Accent Table Lamp $99.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Octagon Mission Art Glass Bronze Table LampOctagon Mission Art Glass Bronze Table Lamp $129.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany 23" High Gerard Mission Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany 23" High Gerard Mission Table Lamp $99.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Mission Faux Wicker Tiffany Style Table LampMission Faux Wicker Tiffany Style Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Peacock Motif Robert Louis Tiffany-Style Table LampPeacock Motif Robert Louis Tiffany-Style Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Striped Art Glass Iron Base Table LampStriped Art Glass Iron Base Table Lamp $129.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Giselle Mission Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Giselle Mission Table Lamp $99.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Nadine Mission Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Nadine Mission Table Lamp $129.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Bexley Mission Nightlight Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Bexley Mission Nightlight Table Lamp $159.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This More Options Amber Lily Flower 17" High Accent Table Lamp with LED BulbsAmber Lily Flower 17" High Accent Table Lamp with LED Bulbs $59.95 Sale
Save $10.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Ranier Mission Night Light Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Ranier Mission Night Light Table Lamp $179.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Grady Floral Swirl Tiffany Style Table LampGrady Floral Swirl Tiffany Style Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Victorian Art Glass Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Victorian Art Glass Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Shiloh Scallop Art Glass Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Shiloh Scallop Art Glass Table Lamp $169.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Modern Tiffany Table Lamps with Designer Color BasesTiffany-Style Heart Pattern 22" High Table LampTiffany-Style Heart Pattern 22" High Table Lamp $129.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Walnut Mission Collection Table LampWalnut Mission Collection Table Lamp $134.95 Sale
Save $135.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Cherry Blossom Art Glass Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Cherry Blossom Art Glass Table Lamp $169.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This More Options Robert Louis Tiffany Dragonfly Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Dragonfly Table Lamp $149.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This More Options Robert Louis Tiffany 13 1/2" High Marie Art Glass Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany 13 1/2" High Marie Art Glass Table Lamp $59.95 Sale
Save $10.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany 18 1/2" High Camile Accent Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany 18 1/2" High Camile Accent Table Lamp $69.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Lite Source Deana Dark Bronze Tiffany Style Table LampLite Source Deana Dark Bronze Tiffany Style Table Lamp $262.00
Free Shipping* More Like This Quoizel Tiffany-Style 16 1/2" High Dragonfly Table LampQuoizel Tiffany-Style 16 1/2" High Dragonfly Table Lamp $349.99
Free Shipping* More Like This More Options Dragonfly Tiffany Style 18" High Accent Table LampDragonfly Tiffany Style 18" High Accent Table Lamp $119.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany 17 1/2" High Dyann Flower Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany 17 1/2" High Dyann Flower Table Lamp $79.95 Sale
Save $10.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Blue Shell Tiffany Style 18" High Accent Table LampBlue Shell Tiffany Style 18" High Accent Table Lamp $89.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Quoizel Inglenook Arts and Crafts Tiffany Style Table LampQuoizel Inglenook Arts and Crafts Tiffany Style Table Lamp $289.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Contemporary Mission 30" High Three Light Console LampContemporary Mission 30" High Three Light Console Lamp $129.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Quoizel Bryant Tiffany Style Architectural Table LampQuoizel Bryant Tiffany Style Architectural Table Lamp $219.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Dale Tiffany Marshall Art Glass Table LampDale Tiffany Marshall Art Glass Table Lamp $349.99
Free Shipping* More Like This More Options Blue Lily Flower 17" High LED Accent Table LampBlue Lily Flower 17" High LED Accent Table Lamp $59.95 Sale
Save $10.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Dale Tiffany Poelking Pink Lily Glass 2-Light Desk LampDale Tiffany Poelking Pink Lily Glass 2-Light Desk Lamp $169.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Lite Source Hadria Dark Bronze Tiffany-Style Table LampLite Source Hadria Dark Bronze Tiffany-Style Table Lamp $222.00
Free Shipping* More Like This Lite Source Lance Dark Bronze Tiffany-Style Table LampLite Source Lance Dark Bronze Tiffany-Style Table Lamp $221.00
Free Shipping* More Like This Sedona Collection 3-Tier Console Tiffany Table LampSedona Collection 3-Tier Console Tiffany Table Lamp $199.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Dale Tiffany Northlake Art Glass Table LampDale Tiffany Northlake Art Glass Table Lamp $429.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Butterfly in Flight 7 1/2" High Tiffany-Style Accent LampButterfly in Flight 7 1/2" High Tiffany-Style Accent Lamp $39.95 Sale
Save $10.00 Free Shipping* More Like This Lite Source Mansur Dark Bronze Tiffany-Style Table LampLite Source Mansur Dark Bronze Tiffany-Style Table Lamp $205.00
Free Shipping* More Like This Quoizel Blossoms Imperial Bronze Tiffany Style Table LampQuoizel Blossoms Imperial Bronze Tiffany Style Table Lamp $309.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Quoizel Indus Tiffany Table LampQuoizel Indus Tiffany Table Lamp $299.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Dale Tiffany Bronze Cat Accent Lamp with Ginger Mica ShadeDale Tiffany Bronze Cat Accent Lamp with Ginger Mica Shade $99.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Quoizel Chastain Tiffany-Style Table LampQuoizel Chastain Tiffany-Style Table Lamp $349.99
Free Shipping* More Like This More Options Robert Louis Tiffany Bart 13 3/4" High Art Glass Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Bart 13 3/4" High Art Glass Table Lamp $49.95 Sale
Save $10.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Dale Tiffany Aldridge Art Glass Table LampDale Tiffany Aldridge Art Glass Table Lamp $329.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Quoizel Victory Tiffany Style Bronze 2-Light Table LampQuoizel Victory Tiffany Style Bronze 2-Light Table Lamp $329.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Quoizel Blue Trellis Russet Tiffany Style Art Glass Table LampQuoizel Blue Trellis Russet Tiffany Style Art Glass Table Lamp $399.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Robert Louis 14" High Tiffany Austin LED Accent LampRobert Louis 14" High Tiffany Austin LED Accent Lamp $49.95 Sale
Save $10.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Quoizel Fields Tiffany Style Floral Table LampQuoizel Fields Tiffany Style Floral Table Lamp $259.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Quoizel Grove Park Table LampQuoizel Grove Park Table Lamp $519.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Quoizel Butterfly 9" High Tiffany-Style Accent LampQuoizel Butterfly 9" High Tiffany-Style Accent Lamp $76.99
Free Shipping* More Like This More Options Robert Louis Tiffany 13 3/4"H Dragonfly Art Glass Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany 13 3/4"H Dragonfly Art Glass Table Lamp $59.95 Sale
Save $10.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Quoizel Violets Vintage Bronze Tiffany Style Art Glass Table LampQuoizel Violets Vintage Bronze Tiffany Style Art Glass Table Lamp $249.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Dale Tiffany Pink Petal Downbridge Desk LampDale Tiffany Pink Petal Downbridge Desk Lamp $99.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Quoizel Pearson Tiffany Style Table LampQuoizel Pearson Tiffany Style Table Lamp $219.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Quoizel India Imperial Bronze 19 1/2"H Tiffany Table LampQuoizel India Imperial Bronze 19 1/2"H Tiffany Table Lamp $289.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Quoizel Inglenook Arts and Crafts Bronze Accent LampQuoizel Inglenook Arts and Crafts Bronze Accent Lamp $149.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Batson Tiffany Style Filigree Bronze Table LampBatson Tiffany Style Filigree Bronze Table Lamp $250.00
Free Shipping* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Foglia 14 1/2"H Accent LampRobert Louis Tiffany Foglia 14 1/2"H Accent Lamp $49.95 Sale
Save $10.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Dale Tiffany Poelking Blue Lily Glass 2-Light Desk LampDale Tiffany Poelking Blue Lily Glass 2-Light Desk Lamp $169.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Amber Dragonfly Antique Brass Table LampAmber Dragonfly Antique Brass Table Lamp $374.90
Free Shipping* More Like This Quoizel Connie Tiffany-Style Table LampQuoizel Connie Tiffany-Style Table Lamp $279.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Amber Lily 16 3/4" High LED Accent Table LampAmber Lily 16 3/4" High LED Accent Table Lamp $39.99
Free Shipping* More Like This More Options Blue Tiffany Shell 3" HIgh Turtle Accent LED LampBlue Tiffany Shell 3" HIgh Turtle Accent LED Lamp $29.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Stone Tiffany Style Bronze 2-Light Table LampStone Tiffany Style Bronze 2-Light Table Lamp $230.00
Free Shipping* More Like This Lite Source Olivia Dark Bronze Tiffany Style Table Lamp
tiffiny

Tiffany Style Table Lamps

Free Shipping and Free Returns* on our best-selling Tiffany style table lamps. Add upscale elegance to your home with features such as handmade designs with art glass, classic Mission styling and more.

Filter by: Finish
  • Black
  • Brass - Antique Brass
  • Bronze
  • Designer Finish
  • Glass
  • Gold
  • Hand Painted
  • Natural Iron
  • Silver
  • Walnut
  • White
  • Wood
Color
  • Black
  • Blue
  • Brown
  • Gold
  • Gray
  • Green
  • Multi-Color
  • Naturals
  • Orange
  • Pink
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Silver
  • White - Ivory
  • Yellow
Usage
  • Bedroom
  • Dining Room
  • Living - Family Room
  • Office
Type
  • Accent
  • Art Glass
  • Art Shade
  • Buffet Lamps
  • Energy Efficient
  • LED
  • Lamp Sets
  • Metal
  • Pull Chain
  • Table Top Torchiere
  • Task - Reading
  • Torchiere
  • With Night Light
Price
  • $25 - $49.99
  • $50 - $99.99
  • $100 - $199.99
  • $200 - $499.99
  • $500 - $999.99
Brand
  • Cal Lighting
  • Dale Tiffany
  • Dimond
  • Franklin Iron Works
  • Kathy Ireland
  • Lite Source
  • Quoizel
  • Regency Hill
  • Robert Louis Tiffany
  • Tiffany Color Plus
Height
  • 20 in. or less
  • 21 in. - 25 in.
  • 26 in. - 30 in.
  • 31 in. - 35 in.
  • 36 in. and up
Specials Most Popular Free Shipping Free Shipping and Free Returns Quick Ship Sale On Sale Daily Sales Clearance Items
216 results Blossoming Leaf and Vine Bronze Tiffany Table LampBlossoming Leaf and Vine Bronze Tiffany Table Lamp $159.95 Sale
Save $40.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This More Options Robert Louis Tiffany Alfred Mission Tiffany Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Alfred Mission Tiffany Table Lamp $199.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Mission Square Art Glass and Bronze Table LampMission Square Art Glass and Bronze Table Lamp $99.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Jewel Tone Tiffany Style Art Glass Iron Base Table LampJewel Tone Tiffany Style Art Glass Iron Base Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $50.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Art Glass Mission Night Light Table LampArt Glass Mission Night Light Table Lamp $129.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Franklin Iron Works Wrought Iron Tiffany-Style Table LampFranklin Iron Works Wrought Iron Tiffany-Style Table Lamp $129.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Mission Prairie Table Lamp by Robert Louis TiffanyMission Prairie Table Lamp by Robert Louis Tiffany $129.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Tropical Birds Robert Louis Tiffany Table LampTropical Birds Robert Louis Tiffany Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Budding Branch Robert Louis Tiffany Table LampBudding Branch Robert Louis Tiffany Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Drake Mission Collection Tiffany Style Nightlight Table LampDrake Mission Collection Tiffany Style Nightlight Table Lamp $199.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Prairie Style 20" High Pillar Accent Table LampPrairie Style 20" High Pillar Accent Table Lamp $99.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Octagon Mission Art Glass Bronze Table LampOctagon Mission Art Glass Bronze Table Lamp $129.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany 23" High Gerard Mission Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany 23" High Gerard Mission Table Lamp $99.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Mission Faux Wicker Tiffany Style Table LampMission Faux Wicker Tiffany Style Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Peacock Motif Robert Louis Tiffany-Style Table LampPeacock Motif Robert Louis Tiffany-Style Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Striped Art Glass Iron Base Table LampStriped Art Glass Iron Base Table Lamp $129.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Giselle Mission Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Giselle Mission Table Lamp $99.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Nadine Mission Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Nadine Mission Table Lamp $129.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Bexley Mission Nightlight Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Bexley Mission Nightlight Table Lamp $159.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This More Options Amber Lily Flower 17" High Accent Table Lamp with LED BulbsAmber Lily Flower 17" High Accent Table Lamp with LED Bulbs $59.95 Sale
Save $10.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Ranier Mission Night Light Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Ranier Mission Night Light Table Lamp $179.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Grady Floral Swirl Tiffany Style Table LampGrady Floral Swirl Tiffany Style Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Victorian Art Glass Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Victorian Art Glass Table Lamp $149.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Shiloh Scallop Art Glass Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Shiloh Scallop Art Glass Table Lamp $169.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Modern Tiffany Table Lamps with Designer Color BasesTiffany-Style Heart Pattern 22" High Table LampTiffany-Style Heart Pattern 22" High Table Lamp $129.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Walnut Mission Collection Table LampWalnut Mission Collection Table Lamp $134.95 Sale
Save $135.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany Cherry Blossom Art Glass Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Cherry Blossom Art Glass Table Lamp $169.95 Sale
Save $30.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This More Options Robert Louis Tiffany Dragonfly Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany Dragonfly Table Lamp $149.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This More Options Robert Louis Tiffany 13 1/2" High Marie Art Glass Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany 13 1/2" High Marie Art Glass Table Lamp $59.95 Sale
Save $10.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany 18 1/2" High Camile Accent Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany 18 1/2" High Camile Accent Table Lamp $69.95 Sale
Save $20.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Lite Source Deana Dark Bronze Tiffany Style Table LampLite Source Deana Dark Bronze Tiffany Style Table Lamp $262.00
Free Shipping* More Like This Quoizel Tiffany-Style 16 1/2" High Dragonfly Table LampQuoizel Tiffany-Style 16 1/2" High Dragonfly Table Lamp $349.99
Free Shipping* More Like This More Options Dragonfly Tiffany Style 18" High Accent Table LampDragonfly Tiffany Style 18" High Accent Table Lamp $119.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Robert Louis Tiffany 17 1/2" High Dyann Flower Table LampRobert Louis Tiffany 17 1/2" High Dyann Flower Table Lamp $79.95 Sale
Save $10.00 Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Blue Shell Tiffany Style 18" High Accent Table LampBlue Shell Tiffany Style 18" High Accent Table Lamp $89.99
Free Shipping & Free Returns* More Like This Quoizel Inglenook Arts and Crafts Tiffany Style Table LampQuoizel Inglenook Arts and Crafts Tiffany Style Table Lamp $289.99
Free Shipping* More Like This Contemporary Mission 30" High Three Light Console LampContemporary Mission 30" High Three Light Console Lamp $129.99
Toagle

replica horloges voor mannen | korting horloges | replica horloges voor mannen
replica horloges voor mannen | korting horloges | replica horloges voor mannen

Toagle

Cheap Moncler | Cheap Moncler | Cheap Moncler Jackets outlet online
2013 New Arrivals!Moncler Down Coat Featured Women Slim Windproo [7bfe] - $305.00 : Professional Moncler Down Jacket Outlet Store, moncler-shop.comREE\RD3REE4\REERD2z}z}z}RD4\RD3REE REE\RD2\RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1EGFDZZZZZZZZZ@ZZDBBYREE\RD2RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1RE1RE1(FCRE1:Z4Z RE1EGFDZ9Z6Z:Z3Z4Z1ZDYREE\\RD3REEEGFD\9\6REF:\3\4\1\ \$\ \RB5@RB3REE\\RD3REERE1RE1(FCRE1:Z4Z RE1EGFDZ9Z6Z:Z3Z4Z1ZDYREE\RD3REE REERD2RD4RE1RD2RD4RE1RD2z}z}RD4\RD3REERD6RD5REERD2RD4RE1RD2z}z}z}z}RD4\RD3P P\RD3REEREERD2RD4RE1RD2z}z}z}z}z}RD4RE1RD2z}z}RD4RE1RD2z}RD4\RD3REERD6EAGRD5\RD6RD5\ZRD6DGRD5\ZRD6FBRD5REE\RD3PZZPRD2z}RD4\RD3REEZRD6RD5\ZRD6FGRD5\Z RD6FCRD5REERD2EGFD\9\6REF:\3\4\1\ \$\ \RB5@RB3RD4RE1RD2z}z}RD4\RD3REE'REE\RD3REE0REERD2z}RD4\RD3REEREERD2RECFRE4EAEYGG\RD4RE1RD2REARD5RD4\RD3REE$'REERD2RECDGBYGGRD4RE1RD2RD4\RD3REE'3REERD2RD4\RE1RD2$RD6REARD5@AREB\RD4RE1RD2RD4RE1RD2z}z}z}z}RD4\RD3REE6REERD2z}RD4D\RD3REE8#REERD2'\4RD6\RD4RE1DRD2z}z}z}RD4\RD3REE68REERD2z}RD4C\RD3REE9\REERD2RD4\RD3REE$REE\RD3REEZAREERD2 \$ RD4RE1RD2RD4RE1CRD2z}RD4\RD3REEREERD2}RD4\RD3REERB5ARB3REE\RD3REEZAREERD2}\\RD4\RD3REECEREERD2F\RE1\$RD4RE1RD2}\\RD4\RD3REECDREERD2E\RE1\:RD4RE1RD2}\\RD4\RD3REECGREERD2D\RE1;RD4RE1RD2}\\RD4\RD3REECFREERD2C\RE1\/;RD4RE1RD2}RD4RE1RD2}}RD4RE1RD2z}RD4\RD3REE5REE\RE1RD2z}RD4RE1RD2z}z}z}z}z}}RD4\RD3REE5REE\RE1RD2z}z}z}z}z}RD4RE1RD2z}z}z}z}z}z}z}z}\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\RD4\RD3REE6REERD2z}\\\\6\\4RD6\RD4\RD3REEREE\RD3REE(REE\RD3REEFREE\RD3REEAREE\ RD3REECREE\RE1RD2RD4\RE1RD2RD4\RE1RD2RD4\RD3REEREE\RD3REE(REE\RD3REEDBBREE\RE1RD2RD4\RD3REEREE\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1RE1RE1RE1RE1RE1((YREE\RD3REE6\\4REE\RD3REE\6\\4\REE\RE1RD2\\\\\\\\\\RD4RE1RD2z}\\z}RD4\RD3REE5REE\RE1RD2z}RD4RE1RD2z}z}z}z}RD4\RD3REE5REE\RE1RD2z}\z}RD4\RD3REE3REE\RD3REE0\#REERD2z}RD4\RD3REE#REERD2z}RD4RD2z}\\\\RD4RD2\\\\RD4C\RD3REEFREE\RD3REEREERD2RD4\RD3REEREERD2RD4RD23RD4RE1RD2RD4RE1RD2RD4RE1CRD2\RD4RE1RD2z}RD4RE1RD2z}RD4RE1RD2z}z}RD4RD2:894;2%RD4RE1RD2RD4RD2#\:\\\\\FNBE\\1RE4\\:\\4RE4\\\\\\\\\\RE4\\\\\\\\\\Z\\\\\RE4\\\YRD4RE1RD2RD4RD25RD6\:RD4\RE1RD2$RD6\;\$RD4\RE1RD21RD6\NGREB\\\RD4\RE1RD2;\:RD6\'RD4\RE1RD2$\RD6\2RD4\RE1RD21\:RD6\9RD4\RE1RD2'\RD6\$\RD4\RE1RD23\\\\RD4\RE1RD2$\\RD4\RE1RD2;\:RD69RD4\RE1RD2;\:RD6'RD4\RE1RD25\\\\RD4\RE1RD2 \RD4\RE1RD2$\RD4\RE1RD2?\YRD4RE1RD2RD4RE1RD2z}z}z}RD4\RD3REE5REE\RE1RD2z}z}z}RD4\RD3REEREERD2z}z}RD4\RD3PZRD6RD5PRD2RD4\RD3REE(REE\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1RE1RE1(FCRE1:Z4Z RE1EGFDZ9Z6Z:Z3Z4Z1ZDYREERD2\RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1EGFDZZZZZZZZZ@ZZDBBYREE\RD2RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1RE1RE1(FCRE1:Z4Z RE1EGFDZ9Z6Z:Z3Z4Z1ZDYREE\RD3ABG\RD3REERE1(FCRE1:Z4Z RE1EGFDZ9Z6Z:Z3Z4Z1ZDYREERE1RD2RD4RE1RD2RD4RE1RD2RD4\RD3PZRD6RD5PRD2RD4\RD3REE(REE\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1RE1RE1(FCRE1:Z4Z RE1EGFDZ9Z6Z:Z3Z4Z1ZCYREERD2\RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1EGFDZZZZZZZZZ@ZZDBBYREE\RD2RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1RE1RE1(FCRE1:Z4Z RE1EGFDZ9Z6Z:Z3Z4Z1ZCYREE\RD3ABG\RD3REERE1(FCRE1:Z4Z RE1EGFDZ9Z6Z:Z3Z4Z1ZCYREERE1RD2RD4RE1RD2RD4RE1RD2z}RD4RE1RD2z}z}z}z}z}z}z}RD4\RD3REE5 REE\RD3REE(REERD2z}RD4E\RD3REE5?REERD2%\'RD4RE1ERD2z}z}RD4RD2RD4RD2z}RD4\RD3REERD6RD5RD6RD5RD6ECYBREBRD5REERD2z}RD4\RD3REERD6FAGRD5RD6EGGRD5REERD2z}RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1ZZZZZZZZBNN@ZZENOYREERD2RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1RE1(RE1RE1(FCRE1:Z4Z RE1:Z$Z:Z Z4Z?Z$Z0YREE\RD3REE:\$\:\ \4\?\$\0\RB5BNN@RB3REE\RD3REE\:\$\:\ \4\?\$\0\RB5BNN@RB3\REE\RD3REEFAGREE\RD3REEFNEREE\RE1RD2RD4RE1RD2RD4RE1RD2RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1ZZZZZZZZBNN@ZZENOYREERD2:\$\:\ \4\?\$\0\RB5BNN@RB3RD4RE1RD2z}RD4RE1RD2z}RD4\RD3REERD6RD5RD6RD5RD6ECYBREBRD5REERD2z}RD4\RD3REERD6FAGRD5RD6EGGRD5REERD2z}RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1ZZZZ ZZZZZZD@CYREERD2RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1RE1(RE1RE1(FCRE1:Z4Z RE1:Z4Z Z0Z-Z?Z!\\RD3REEREERD2\RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1EGFDZZZZZZZZZ@ZZDBBYREE\RD2RD4>:0\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1RE1RE1RE1RE1YREERD2RD4RE1RD2\RD4RE13>!RD2z}RD4\RD3REEREE\\RD3REERD6REDGGGRD5REERD24\R4ER6N\EGFEZEGFC\6\%\%Y\RD4RE1RD2z}z}z}RD4RE1RD2z}z}RD4RE1RD2z}z}z}z}z}z}}}}z}z}RD4RD2RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1REERD2\RD4RE1RD2RD4RE1RD2zRD4RD2}RD4RD2RD4\RD3REERD6RE1RE1YZYRE1REERD2\\RD4RE1RD2RD4RE1RD2zRD4RD2}

Toagle

Moncler Featured Down Jacket Women Double-Breasted Blue [e2fe] - $287.00 : Professional Moncler Down Jacket Outlet Store, jacketscoat.coUS DollarEuroGB PoundCanadian DollarAustralian DollarJappen YenNorske KroneSwedish KroneDanish KroneCNY

Toagle

高品質のベストスイスのレプリカタグホイヤーの時計は、簡単にタグホイヤーの腕時計の完璧な模造品を購入します。US DollarEuroGB PoundCanadian DollarAustralian DollarJappen YenNorske KroneSwedish KroneDanish KroneCNY

Toagle

腕時計
腕時計
スイスの機械式ムーブメントのレプリカ時計

レプリカショパール - オーストラリア最高品質のレプリカの腕時計、購入ニセモノの腕時計US DollarEuroGB PoundCanadian DollarAustralian DollarJappen YenNorske KroneSwedish KroneDanish KroneCNY

Toagle

Cheap Tiffany Outlet, Tiffany e Co Outlet Store online
Welcome! Accedi o registro
spacer.gifIl carrello è vuoto