Please register or login to see more posting options. =}

« Prev | 1 2 ... 20 21 | Next »

Yes, we know! What a crazy weekend development. An item was created on Neopets that looks shockingly familiar...
tumblr_inline_nxkshk3ANL1qc38vx_540.png

Neopets' response was even more shocking:

Hello! So we’ve heard quite a few rumblings about a similarity between a newly released item and a user’s fan art, and we wanted to clear some things up! First of all, we appreciate and really encourage Neopets fan art, and would never use it as our own, especially without permission from the artist. Now, the item in question was independently created completely by our in-house team. It was created based on references of the basic green Korbat image and other existing springy toys, particularly the Blumaroo toy, which is also in a similar pose. The two images do look very similar, but we promise you, it is just a coincidence.

Quite an interesting development! We'll leave it up to the users to decide on this one. Wall of Shame, Neopets? ;)

Eevee1

Your first update in 5 years!! <3 Glad you're alive! And yikes.... This is some coincidence!!

I really hope TNT fesses up to the art theft. I want to be all brutal and have them fire the person who stole artwork. With the quality of art they have been producing recently I'm not sure they even have a dedicated artist, though. It would be such a relief if they would appologize for stealing and then just hire you! 

Although I'd be even happier if you came back to work on the little pet site you have going here. I love the species you had worked on and have long held high hopes for continuation on this project!!!!!!

Spector

Yes add Jumpstaff to the wall of shame. How does a tracer even get a job? Probably the CEO's daughter or someone they know. How else do you end up working at a company with zero skills.

If they really wanted to use the image they coulda just asked you beforehand instead of doing a horrid job tracing it.....

Spector

It's so exact cmon lol

« Prev | 1 2 ... 20 21 | Next »

Pokemon is © 1995-2010 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAMEFREAK Inc. Pokemon properties are trademarks of Nintendo.
Neopet images and names are TM & © 2000 - 2010 NeoPets, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Subeta images and names are TM & © 2010 Subeta.com. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Any other animes are copyrighted to their respected owners and the characters are in no way claimed by Suta-Raito. We are a nonprofit fansite devoted to bringing new images to the public.

Google ads go towards keeping the server alive and up to date!
7 Users Online | Staff | Terms and Conditions