Please register or login to see more posting options. =}

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Thanks to our talented programmer Demonous, you can now sell items in user shops!
To set up your shop, select an item in your inventory there should be a new option in the dropdown list to put it in your shop.
Then go to your userpage and select 'Visit Shop' to update your prices.
Please let us know how you like it!

Your pets can now have genders when you adopt them! All previous pets are 'unknown' genders, but newer pets will have the Female, Male, or Unknown options.

Also, since we had so many responses to the Nebula Tablet Raffle, here are the three winners:
Aqua
SurferCat
jeehssyka
Congrats! You should all have a Nebula tablet now in your inventory. :D

Eevee1

This is great! I noticed it earlier and I was wondering if I had just missed the feature the whole time XD

Thank you so much Demonus! It's the first chance to exchange items and points :) Love it!

edit; oh, and a HUGE congratulations to the winners! They all definitely deserved it! Well drawn, everyone :)

Spector

Oh wow, didn't realize I entered so late, but still managed to win. Thanks so much! :D

Toagle

Can we view the winning entries? :D

Toagle
  • Posted by:
  • Sin

Woah, very cool feature. :D
&& Congratz to the winners. (:
Looking forward to see more pets in the Nebula colour. ^-^

Lawl

If out pet is an unknown gender, then will there be something that enables us to change this?

Also congratulations to the winners! I would love to see their entries! ^^ 

Toagle

Congrats winners!

And, ha! I like the unknown gender option. Somehow, it tickles me.

News Reader

You can go into the last update and look at all the entires. The winners were chosen at random. :}
I can manually change your pet genders if you want.

Eevee1

only the names of my pets to see if it is male or female

Thankyou so much² for the table

Toagle

Yesss genders :D
Should I abandon and re-create my pet, or would that just be wrong? o: *hugs Diabolika*

Lawl

YESSS I WAS WAITING FOR THE SHOPS TO GET UP! I SHALL DOMINATE THE MARKET!!!

Toagle

'Yesss genders :D
Should I abandon and re-create my pet, or would that just be wrong? o: *hugs Diabolika*'
Click on your profile, click on the pet's name whose gender you would like to change. Then click 'edit profile' under the information box, and there should be an option to change their gender from unknown.

Spector

Oh snap, that's even better ;u;

Eevee1

Can there be some sort of quick link to your personal shop and a marketplace for other peoples' shops?

Awesome! I was wondering what was missing. This should be fun!!! :D

Also, congratulations to all the winners! Amazing pieces! :)

Toagle

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Pokemon is © 1995-2010 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAMEFREAK Inc. Pokemon properties are trademarks of Nintendo.
Neopet images and names are TM & © 2000 - 2010 NeoPets, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Subeta images and names are TM & © 2010 Subeta.com. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Any other animes are copyrighted to their respected owners and the characters are in no way claimed by Suta-Raito. We are a nonprofit fansite devoted to bringing new images to the public.

Google ads go towards keeping the server alive and up to date!
5 Users Online | Staff | Terms and Conditions