Please register or login to see more posting options. =}

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 50 51 | Next »

WOW so many amazing entires! We're extending the deadline to Sunday night by a number of requests. :D

Heads up, the next upcoming contest will be for a sandstone tablet!

Eevee1

Eeveee i have a question *L *
Can people win more than one of these contests?
because im sitting and waiting for ancient flawlessness to come around, not entering these contests scared ill get disqualified for AF XD
... just wait for ancient flawlessness. When that one comes around, imma draw something huge, ohman.

Spector

It's completely random to win, so yes you can win multiples c:

Eevee1

when I want to enter the contest
should I post the picture or should I sent it to you evee?? 

Spector

witch doctor alpidae
an little alpidea ^^

Spector

um i never got my last question answered but is there gonna be any other way to get these tablets after the contest are over cause even if i don't win this tablet i still wanna get this some other way you know

Spector

it´s a good question shadow...
I think you can find than sometimes this tablet at the tablet shop,
or as an event ("you find an witch doctor tablet") or some think like that...

Spector

There's a secret shop that sells the tablets, but you'll have to wait for that to be released. :D You can still access it right now...if you can find it.
Other than that, I'll be selling tablets randomly in my shop and holding contests for them. Each time a pet is released in a new color you'll have a chance to win a tablet too!

Eevee1

cool, so I have a chance to get a tablet
even if I havn´t enough points for buying one xD 

Spector

:D  COOL

Spector

I know the contest is over, but i wanted to draw one anyway :} 

It's a spector

Spector

Hi there,
new here,just signed up! Lovin neopets for a while. 
What is a 'tablet' on this website? The term i mean.
Also,may i use one of these species of 'the witch doctor' as a roleplay character? (Slightly altering it so it won't be a complete copy,like adding a necklace or something) If not that's totally fine,I just wanted to ask instead of just taking it. X3 

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 50 51 | Next »

Pokemon is © 1995-2010 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAMEFREAK Inc. Pokemon properties are trademarks of Nintendo.
Neopet images and names are TM & © 2000 - 2010 NeoPets, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Subeta images and names are TM & © 2010 Subeta.com. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Any other animes are copyrighted to their respected owners and the characters are in no way claimed by Suta-Raito. We are a nonprofit fansite devoted to bringing new images to the public.

Google ads go towards keeping the server alive and up to date!
10 Users Online | Staff | Terms and Conditions