Please register or login to see more posting options. =}

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

A new tablet has been revealed...Witch Doctor!
tablet_witchdoctor.png
The only pet that currently comes in this color is Cincub:
witchdoctor.pngsad.pngmad.png

We're going to have another contest to win one Witch Doctor tablet!
To enter, draw a picture of your pet in the Witch Doctor color. It can be a sketch, lineart, or fully colored image. Reply to this post with your image, and a winner will be chosen in three days if we get at least three entries. ;D

Eevee1

Dude, witch doctor, I really dig it :> Great art! I love how bewitching the angry pose looks.
I might sketch but DONT CHOOSE ME because something tells me if you win one, you won't win another.

whenever ancient flawlessness comes around imma draw like 9483509 pieces because i want that tablet xD

Spector

Awesome colour! It's so.. creepy. :) Good chance for me to try out that program. Or I can just sketch a picture.

Spector

That is adorable!

News Reader

I have a witch doctor Spector! Badada! But It's sorta 10pm, soo... I'll post it here tommorrow morning. =3

Spector

I want that tablet its so cute and I could Use it for the healer of my Pownon Tribe (Foams_of_the_sea)

Spector

I really love the design, it's so unique!

Toagle

witchdoctorspector00020.jpg picture by VirtuDani
This is my concept design for the Witch Doctor Spector.... it's messy, but you get the idea. It was pretty much a guide for this next picture...
SpectorWDcoloured.jpg picture by VirtuDani
My first try with that SAI program... I like it!
Sorry if the pics are huge or something. x)

Spector

That's a cool idea for a color =D
Well, I was in the mood to draw and figured I'd give this a try x3
Witch Doctor Chakuku:
Entry
Yes that's a female O:
:)

Lawl

aww the angry one is soo vengeful! fufufuooo! I would keep kim angry forever. Can't enter the contest cause' I'm too busy with another project! A while ago when the beta was still up I started a cataclysm cincub, but it looks so outdated now. I may start it again this summer :>

Toagle

I drew a cincub in the witch doctor form it's not real good but i hope you can see the picture 
witchdoctorcincub.jpg

Spector

shadow_wolf- I can't see it, sorry. You must be putting the picture in wrong.

Spector

dang it how do you put it in and I didn't draw it on the internet ether

Spector

[ link removed ]
I hope this works

Moderator edit: That link made my browser crash. I tried it again and it froze my screen and eventually loaded to a broken image. If you need somewhere to host images, try imageshack ( http://imageshack.us/ )

Spector

What did you do when putting the image there? I think people try that html thing and try to put their images in with an html code, I heard someone saying that's how you're supposed to put images in. I don't know what the problem is, it's easy for me to just copy and paste my image into the reply box.

Spector

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Pokemon is © 1995-2010 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAMEFREAK Inc. Pokemon properties are trademarks of Nintendo.
Neopet images and names are TM & © 2000 - 2010 NeoPets, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Subeta images and names are TM & © 2010 Subeta.com. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Any other animes are copyrighted to their respected owners and the characters are in no way claimed by Suta-Raito. We are a nonprofit fansite devoted to bringing new images to the public.

Google ads go towards keeping the server alive and up to date!
4 Users Online | Staff | Terms and Conditions