Please register or login to see more posting options. =}

« Prev | 1 | Next »

YESS Well, i guess the contest was draw your pet as nebula.. SO I GUESS THIS IS 'FREE' (my pet is named that XD)
chakuku.png
chakukusm.png
chakuku anatomy confused me to no end

WE WERE ALLOWED TO SHADE RIGHT because i looked at the sample nebula pet and it had no shading so i was like ermmmm and only put a little bit of light shading on.

i want that tablet LOL

but id we do another one of these for 'Ancient Flawlessness' I'm going to fight to the death because that color is beautiful.

Spector

*3* Sooo beautiful! I didn't intentionally mean for the contest to be an official pet drawing but you're pretty darn good at it!

Eevee1

OH PFFF- i really should learn to read better yep
Well, there's no problem because it was fun to draw! XD
Thank you very much eevee! *L *

Spector

So eevee, if I spiffed it up and drew two more poses for it would you take it as the Nebula Chakuku image..? (just, anything I can do to help xD)
This version is kind of.. sketchy derpy so i can make it look better :B

Spector

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Pokemon is © 1995-2010 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAMEFREAK Inc. Pokemon properties are trademarks of Nintendo.
Neopet images and names are TM & © 2000 - 2010 NeoPets, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Subeta images and names are TM & © 2010 Subeta.com. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Any other animes are copyrighted to their respected owners and the characters are in no way claimed by Suta-Raito. We are a nonprofit fansite devoted to bringing new images to the public.

Google ads go towards keeping the server alive and up to date!
7 Users Online | Staff | Terms and Conditions