Please register or login to see more posting options. =}

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Here's a pencil sketch of a Nebula Cincub. I just not realized that the leg at the front is messed up... D:
I usually don't do computer-generated images, but should I try to draw and colour over this? :)
cincubnebula00019.jpg picture by VirtuDani

Spector

Oooo I really like the angle you drew your cincub at :D You should color if you like it!

Eevee1

I would, but all I have is Paint.net... but my dad might be getting photoshop, then I could try making computer-generated pictures as well as colouring pics like this one (Also, I hate crayons & pencil crayons. xP)

Spector

Download sai, it's free and just like photoshop. :)

Eevee1

I looked it up and I want it, but.. my dad is all afraid it has some form of malware on it (he doesn't know who you are, though I know I can trust you) and according to what he's reading about it, there's a free trial, and then you have to pay for it. (It also looks like it's in japanese...) he still wants to just get photoshop, as it seems exactly alike. He's hoping to get an academic copy since my school's graphic design program is going to be using photoshop.

Spector

No really lunatic, get SAI. It doesn't have any malware, if it did half the artistic community wouldnt be using it.
http://sai.detstwo.com/sai/
There's the english site.

A lot of parents tend to think every single download on the internet has a virus, when in fact it's probably like 1/25 downloads :\ And half of those downloads you can tell easily that they're viruses because they're on explicit sites.
SAI is trusted, and it's an extremely small file, took me probably 25 seconds or so to download? I use it for every piece of art i draw. Really, it's probably better than photoshop for painting and drawing.
Also, yes it's a trial, but even after the trial runs out you can still draw on it. The only think you can't do is go file>save. Which is kind of a letdown, but you can still draw on it then prnt scrn your artwork and save it in paint.
Or you can pay $40 or so for the full version and get that save button back :p Which actually is a good investment.

Spector

And there's always the oekakis, which are free to draw in. :D

Eevee1

I think I will, considering what you've said. Thanks for the info and the link!
Also, I did get an account for the sketch Oekaki. But I would like a program like Sai to do work on pictures I don't want to share or even to colour hand-drawn pictures.

Spector

That's a great Pic. :) And don't worry, You not the only one with only MS. paint!!!!  *Looks down at lame drawings drawn there* DX

News Reader

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Pokemon is © 1995-2010 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAMEFREAK Inc. Pokemon properties are trademarks of Nintendo.
Neopet images and names are TM & © 2000 - 2010 NeoPets, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Subeta images and names are TM & © 2010 Subeta.com. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Any other animes are copyrighted to their respected owners and the characters are in no way claimed by Suta-Raito. We are a nonprofit fansite devoted to bringing new images to the public.

Google ads go towards keeping the server alive and up to date!
15 Users Online | Staff | Terms and Conditions