Please register or login to see more posting options. =}

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 23 24 | Next »

I doubt I'll be doing anymore cartoon-like drawings in Corel Essentials ever again. Messes up too much!

Well, I didn't get to do the coloring which means this doesn't count, but I figure people may want to see anyway. :D

http://i48.tinypic.com/33mts3k.jpg

Naomi... Transparent Naomi?? LOL

Moderator edit: Just paste the url if you want to make a link. But it looked like you wanted it to appear as an image, and it's far too large for that! Remember- Maximum width on the forums is 500pixels wide!

Toagle

Yay, I needed something to draw. :D I took a little bit of atistic liberty with this Nebula Toagle but I'm assuming it's the design and colours themselves that matter most.

http://www.omgimages.net/img/10/94357.jpg

Toagle

Here's my entry of one of my Alpidae's as a Nebula-colored pet.
sundaynebulaalpidae.png

Spector

Here:!

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy326/Jeehssyka/Semtg.jpg

not good because I made the mouse

Toagle

WOW, so many last minute entries...they all look awesome!
jeehssyka, really good considering you used a mouse! I like the fire, it looks so smooth! :}
Peach, I love the coloration of your picture, and the post is adorable. :D And holy dang Aqua, that's beautiful!
Cat, it's so awesome to see you here, and your wonderful artwork ;u;
Paradox, too cute! I went 'awwww' when I opened the image 8D Yours too SurferCat! <3
And Padfoot, the colors came out nice! Glad you were able to submit it!

Eevee1

Here are the winners:
Aqua
SurferCat
jeehssyka

Thank you to everyone who drew the Nebula color! We'll have plenty more opportunities like this. :D

Eevee1

I not believe :0
Thank you so mush <3

Toagle

Thank you eevee1, I feel so flattered. ;w;

Lawl

Thanks, Eevee. :D It's good to be here surrounded by all your wonderful art. :) Almost like it's aliveee. nwn

Congratulations to the winners!!! :D <3

Toagle

what a cute pet when will it be able to adopt a dragon?

Spector

I'm too late, aren't I :'(

Spector

Oh! Oh! I wish I'd known about this over the summer!
Is this always open? Or will it be open again? Oh please?
Perhaps there could be a post with updates on old tablets?
I'd love to draw Dark and have a chance to get her Nebula'd!

Spector

I received my first personal loans when I was 32 and this helped my relatives very much. Nevertheless, I require the bank loan as well.

You are evidently, a professional of thesis topics about this good post creating but when you like to choose the dissertation writing, I will ofer you to find the greates one.

Generally college students turn to inexperienced term papers writing firms. Thence, it's completely wrong, because you are not assured just about standards such companies propose. The best variant is to choose the most respected speech and presentation writing company. That only can emancipate the situation.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 23 24 | Next »

Pokemon is © 1995-2010 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAMEFREAK Inc. Pokemon properties are trademarks of Nintendo.
Neopet images and names are TM & © 2000 - 2010 NeoPets, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Subeta images and names are TM & © 2010 Subeta.com. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Any other animes are copyrighted to their respected owners and the characters are in no way claimed by Suta-Raito. We are a nonprofit fansite devoted to bringing new images to the public.

Google ads go towards keeping the server alive and up to date!
14 Users Online | Staff | Terms and Conditions