Please register or login to see more posting options. =}

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 11 12 | Next »

Ahhh, I'm so glad to be back! Missed SR so much. haha. ;w;

Spector

This is so awesome~ >7<

Yeee I've been excited for this site since I heard about it =D I've never really been a part of the oekaki's here, but I've been looking for an art-based community to join for a while now.. happiness~

Lawl

Sorry to bother you m'dears, but sometimes when I click on creating for Folawn sometimes it comes up with a diffrent image with a seemingly Nebula colourscheeme.

Are you just taunting me |:c

meant to/not meant to..?

News Reader

YEAH MAN! THIS IS AWEEESOMEEE! I'm impressed EV1! i was expecting a user system but this is great!

for one, love what you've done! for two, could you check you neopets account, eevee? i neomailed you with a  question because i'm not allowed to email people like you. Anyway, LOVE the updates. oh, one last question, is it true that you are going to make new slots so we can all have more than five pets? thanks.

News Reader

I do love this site; but I'm a little confused as to why our pets don't have genders.. I somehow didn't notice it at first xD;

Lawl

yeah.... We can't choose genders? XD To many he she's these days..... *face palm*

News Reader

Hello I'm new so yah ummm hi!

Hi guys! Nice to meet you! It's so nice to see this site updated again! Haha! =D I've always been a fan of this website. Love it so much! Can't wait to see this site soar and grow! Such talent here. ^_^ Later!

Toagle

Such gorgeous art here C:

Bug found: I can't seem to be able to post a topic in the "Scenes Gone Wrong Submissions"

Lawl

Wow. I was expecting Suta-Raito to sit around for a while, then disappear. I'm really blown away. This is well worth the wait. :D

Spector
  • Posted by:
  • ^^

Yeah. But i likes the  way you drew yourself before in the "Wall of shame" Pages. Now you look like a  stick person... No offense....                       

News Reader

This seems awesome! :3

Spector

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 11 12 | Next »

Pokemon is © 1995-2010 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAMEFREAK Inc. Pokemon properties are trademarks of Nintendo.
Neopet images and names are TM & © 2000 - 2010 NeoPets, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Subeta images and names are TM & © 2010 Subeta.com. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Any other animes are copyrighted to their respected owners and the characters are in no way claimed by Suta-Raito. We are a nonprofit fansite devoted to bringing new images to the public.

Google ads go towards keeping the server alive and up to date!
17 Users Online | Staff | Terms and Conditions