You'll see all new pictures, a new user system, and forums!
Warning: This cheat is sometimes *rarely* known to delete info or erase a game.
Two people trading, player A and player B
A) person with the Pokemon to be cloned
B) person throwing away a useless Pokemon to receive a copy of the original.
* A enters a Game Link center and wishes to clone Mew.
* B enters a Game Link center and wishes to lose Pikachu and get Mew.
* Begin trade. Player B receives Mew.
* B's screen says "Waiting..."
* As soon as B's "Waiting..." disappears, turn off A's Game Boy.
* When B's screen says "Trade completed" turn off B's Game Boy.
* Turn both Game Boys on. Both A and B will have Mew, but the Pikachu has vanished.
Make your way to Fushia City with Pikachu following. Find the ridge next to the center and hop off of it, but don't move afterwards so that Pikachu doesn't follow you. Wait until Pikachu begins walking in place, and then walk away... with Pikachu floating through the air.
Surfing Pikachu Minigame:
See the Pokemon Stadium entry for information on how to teach Pikachu SURF. When you have a Pikachu with the SURF ability, visit the hut on the northern beach area of Route 19.
In Celadon City, go to the top floor of the Poke Mart and use A to buy Lemonade from the machines. It restores 80 HP and costs $350.
*Bulbasaur: To get Bulbasaur, make you way to Bill's House. Enter the house that was broken into, defeat the Team Rocket member, return DIG to the owner, and you will get Bulbasaur.
* Charmander: In Cerulean City, beat the five trainers on the bridge and cross it. Find the guy with the Charmander and talk to him. If you're a good trainer, and Pikachu is currently happy, you will get Charmander.
* Squirtle: Beat Lt. Surge and talk to Officer Jenny in the center of town. She will give you Squirtle.
Pikachu will refuse to evolve via the Thunderstone. If you want to evolve him, you'll have to trade him via Game Link cable to a copy of Pokemon Red or Blue, then evolve him in that game. However, when you return him to Pokemon Yellow, he won't follow you around on the screen anymore.
Neopet Section //Oekakis // Tutorials // Plushies // Sutaro
All Images and Layouts on Suta-Raito were drawn by the webmistress
and should not be stolen, copied or claimed in any way by anybody else unless copyrighted by law.
Pokemon is © 1995-2010 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAMEFREAK Inc. Pokemon properties are trademarks of Nintendo.
Any other animes are copyrighted to their respected owners and the characters are in no way claimed by Suta-Raito. We are merely a fansite devoted to bringing new images to the public.
Neopet images and names are TM & © 2000 - 2010 NeoPets, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Google ads go towards keeping the server alive and up to date!