You'll see all new pictures, a new user system, and forums!
In the river stage, when you see the switch, toss a Pester Ball
at the bump above the wall switch.
* Valley: Toss Pester Balls at the Squirtles at the start of the level to
make them leave the river. Later, you will see the Squirtles again; toss
Pester Balls to make them run up the hill, and the Mankey will drop near
the switch. Pester Ball the Mankey to make him hit the switch.
* Cave: When you exit the cave, you will see three Magnimites. An Electron
will be on your right. Toss Pester Balls or apples at him.
Extra Rainbow Cloud Stage:
To reach stage 7, you need to have taken photos
of the special Pokemon formations in all the prior levels.
* 1 - The Kingler rocks on the left, after the surfing Pikachu.
* 2 - The Pinsir shadow, on the right after the second Electabuzz and after
you free Zapdos.
* 3 - The Koffing cloud, on the left at the beginning of the level. Toss
Pester Balls in the volcano to make it appear.
* 4 - The Cubone rocks above the Vileplume.
* 5 - Mewtwo's energy shape, on the left after you see Weepinbell.
* 6 - The Dugtrio rocks on the right as you begin the level.
In stage 5, you will see a Koffing chasing Jigglypuff
three different times. Stop the Koffing with Pester Balls. If you do so for
all three Jigglypuffs, they will sing for you at the end of the stage.
Neopet Section //Oekakis // Tutorials // Plushies // Sutaro
All Images and Layouts on Suta-Raito were drawn by the webmistress
and should not be stolen, copied or claimed in any way by anybody else unless copyrighted by law.
Pokemon is © 1995-2010 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAMEFREAK Inc. Pokemon properties are trademarks of Nintendo.
Any other animes are copyrighted to their respected owners and the characters are in no way claimed by Suta-Raito. We are merely a fansite devoted to bringing new images to the public.
Neopet images and names are TM & © 2000 - 2010 NeoPets, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Google ads go towards keeping the server alive and up to date!